There's no denying that social media can be overwhelming, but our team is here to make it easy and fun. We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach, so we create custom strategies for each of our clients that help them stand out from the crowd. By working with one of our knowledgeable account managers, we'll help you develop a unique brand voice and aesthetic that speaks to your ideal customer. Let's make social media a creative and enjoyable experience!
Our managed content plan takes the majority of the work off you while ensuring you retain complete control over what posts to your social media profiles.
This plan assumes you provide all media/imagery to post and allows you to have final approval for all scheduled posts. No purchased photography is included. No custom graphic design for posts.
Included in this plan:
- Access to our SMMC
- Final approval of posts
- 5 posts per week
- Dedicated post copywriter - we write all the test for your posts
- Hashtag research - we do all optimal hashtags for each posts
- Optimized post schedule
- Analytics dashboard
- Free linktree account at IGlinks.Info for Instagram link in bio
- Instagram Highlight Covers (may incur graphic design charges)
- Quarterly social media post plans
- Up to 4 reels produced per month
- Post static content to stories (no in-app editors required like filters)
- Instagram takeover management
$1200 / month
Enterprise social media management for larger brands wanting a fully dedicated social media department are customized for each brand's goals and requirements. Please inquire about setting up a call to discuss creating a customized proposal for your brand.
Items that can be included in enterprise plans:
- Everything in the managed content plan
- Custom graphic design on post media
- Content upgraded with purchased stock photography
- Customized link tracking
- Social Media Advertising
- Embedded product purchase tags (requires a Facebook product catalog or shopify ecommerce)
WHAT TO EXPECT
You should expect to see nearly immediate improvement in engagement including likes and comments with your posts. Organic growth tends to be slower with the 2019 changes to social media algorithms. Increased growth rates can be achieved through social media post boosts, collaborations with other influencers, brand tagging, and influencer marketing.